Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!


Finally some big news on this blog!!!! - BJ and I went to the doctor last Thursday and confirmed that we are 2 months pregnant! We were able to see the little heartbeat beating at 174 beats per minute!!! They said the due date is Memorial Day - which is May 25, 2009. We were given some little ultrasound pictures which I promise I will post soon.

I am feeling pretty good so far - just the usual crabbiness, lethargy, nausea, etc :) I am sure we all all ready for this first trimester to end - only 4 more weeks!

My next doctor's appointment is Oct 30th - just a regular check-up with the OBGYN. So, keep us in your prayers - hopefully everything will be smooth sailing from here on out!

2 comments:

kelly w said...

yea! an update! and your next appointment is MY DUE DATE!!! hope all goes well that day! the new blog design is precious! again, i'm so excited for you guys!

The Morgans said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I am so excited for you guys.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS