Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crawling!!!




Almost as soon as we got home from our Holiday Travel - Addie began crawling!!! She is very happy to be mobile and explore everything that she shouldn't be getting into :) It was amazing - one night BJ noticed that Addie was starting to crawl - so I put her in the hallway and shot a video of her crawling to me. About 2 days later she was a speed demon - acting like she's been crawling her whole life! Now she tries to find me everywhere I go! Needless to say - we bought baby gates the very next weekend. I think Addie's main motivation to crawl was so she could get to Blue's things - her most fascinating explorations are to his dog bed and dog bowl. Her other favorite location is the stereo/DVD/IPod center.

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS