Thursday, September 30, 2010

Drums please.....


IT'S A BOY!!!!!! The week we arrived home, we had an appointment for THE ultrasound - the one that tells you that there are 10 fingers, 10 toes, and maybe a little unit down below :) I really didn't care if it was a girl or boy - but I think I was leaning slightly towards the Y chromosome. I already have my girl and I know this is probably the last baby for us. So I thought it would be nice to have one of each - a new experience this time around. Plus, I really wanted a boy for BJ as well. So, as we were looking at our healthy little peanut on the screen - I saw some "stuff" between the legs. BJ and I both looked at each other and knew it was a boy just moments before the doctor said "It's a boy - there is your son". We both got a little tearful. Unfortunately this wasn't the neat 3D/4D ultrasound like the one we had with Addie. No great shots of the face with a baby sucking it's wrist. But we did get a peak at his precious little face yawning and he has very full lips!!!! That's okay, only 4 more months and we can meet him in person. Now, we just need to come up with a name.....

1 comment:

The Morgans said...

I thought Wilson was at the top of BJ's list.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS