Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Addie's First Dance Recital

I was so excited to watch her do her little ballet routine.  We had been going to ballet lessons at the YMCA for 8 weeks and the parents are not allowed in the room or even OUTSIDE the room.  So I had no clue what the heck she was doing in this class.  So at the end of the 8 week session, the teacher announced that the girls (2-5 year old range) would do a skit the last 5 minutes of the class.  I was ready:  camera ready to go.  It was a little routine with teddy bears and Addie was doing great!!!!!!  Then, I think she realized that there were a lot of people watching her and she freaked out.  She didn't want to keep going, but I convinced her to keep trying.  But the rest was just plain HILARIOUS.  You have to see the video to get the full effect.  She just laid on the ground and flopped around :)  Oh well - I had to remind myself she was only 2 1/2 and it was a priceless video to have.  She was very cute - even if she was lying on the ground :)



No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS