Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The day before Lennon arrived....

Just chillin' on the sofa with snackies and a show















Bathroom preggo pose!!!!!




Wow - wiped out and notice the cookie in hand - and on face

Last time sitting in this seat in the car!!!  Movin' on back!

3 am preggo pose

3 am !!!!!!

We wanted to get one last hurrah in as a family of 4 - so we headed off to NYC the day before my scheduled c-section.  We had a great day at the Childrens Museum of Arts - especially fabulous at their new location.  It was great to see both Addie and Harrison enjoying the play - I think their favorite part was the room full of bouncy balls :)  That night I just couldn't sleep at all - decided to take a few last shots of the last time I would ever have a baby belly :(  or :)  Not sure how I feel about that.  The smile on my face indicated happiness to see Lennon and thank goodness the EXTREME uncomfortableness of such a huge belly would soon be gone. 

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS