Monday, December 23, 2013

Harrison's First Day of School EVER!!!! The 2's class, Mrs. Hicks

Seriously - Harrison is a BABY going to school this year!!!  He is still in diapers, just learning to say his name and talk in sentences, and - well, he's my BABY!!!!  But it's only 2 days a week and I know it will be so good for him socially.  It's just crazy that he is putting on a backpack and headed to a school.  I was way more emotional this year dropping off Harrison than Addie.  This is the first time I have ever dropped off Harrison anywhere.  Addie went to daycare when she was a baby and then preschool last year.  Harrison has been attached at my hip since he was born!  But he was a BIG BOY on this day and so ready to head off to the school that he had seen his sister go to for a whole year!!!  He proudly put on his backpack and headed into the classroom - without even looking back once!!!  I think he was the only one who didn't cry in the classroom that day.  He had a blast and his best friend Grey was there, too - which I think helped him tremendously.  Even since that first day of school, he has never had any issues being by himself.  I am very proud of him and he truly loves his adorable 2s class!  They are sooooo adorable all together.  What a great experience.  Seems like a 2nd home to us.



OMG - just look at that sweet face!!!!



Classic Harrison smile




So funny!

I love this one :)


Gotta wear his Batman t-shirt today!  His favorite super hero

So tiny!


Harrison and his buds "Mick and Baby Grey" - Oh and the finger in the nose



LOVE HIM!!!!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS