Sunday, May 24, 2009

1 day away from due date











I guess you could call it nesting - or maybe it's just me trying to keep busy. Woke up this morning and didn't feel like laying around. I vaccuumed the inside of my car and washed it {1 hour before it started pouring down rain}, then I gave Blue a bath, vaccuumed the house, cleaned all countertops, and assembled the baby bouncer. Then I re-arranged all of the baby items in her room....

Took a picture of Blue inside my car. It was hilarious this morning - the poor pup just wanted to go somewhere - first he hopped in BJ's car and then got in mine as I was cleaning the inside. He refused to leave the front seat - even when I went inside the house!!!!

The other 2 pictures are of my belly - 40 weeks!!!




1 comment:

The Morgans said...

I love baby bumps. You are super cute. Let the baby pictures begin.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS