Friday, February 25, 2011

Things are starting to get normal around here - whatever "normal" is :)

























The 2nd week with Harrison was a little better. My parents came to help out and I was starting to feel slightly better and the baby was somewhat on a schedule. Addie continued to show her "terrible twos" side - especially since she had an audience at home now. BJ went back to work and tried to squeeze in naps whenever I could. We made our first trip out to a restaurant where I tried breastfeeding in public (a huge anxiety of mine) - and BJ and I got to go out by ourselves for a nice Valentine's day dinner. I got to enjoy my first dirty martini since 9 months ago :) These first few weeks I realized how important being on a schedule is, that I need to get myself ready to go at the crack of dawn, and organization is key when you want to head out the door with two kids in tow.

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS