Monday, March 21, 2011

She's already acting like a big girl...





So after a week of figuring out how to undress, put her own shoes on without help, and put on a jacket - Addie had playdate on Saturday. BJ and I had a blast hanging out with the parents and Addie and the little girl played all night long. It struck me at one point that I was actually enjoying uninterrupted adult conversation while Addie was off doing her own thing. She had passed the point where she no longer needed Mommy's constant attention or supervision and was completely happy to be playing with another little girl! She even chose to sit near her friend at dinner instead of next to me. I was sad but happy at the same time. This milestone came a little sooner than I had anticipated, but it was nice to have adult time without constantly checking on a baby (Harrison was sound asleep in his carrier) - I will enjoy this new phase until I have Harrison to look after :) Yet another reminder that my little baby is no longer a BABY!!!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS