Saturday, October 11, 2014

Another beautiful Mother's Day and Anniversary Weekend!











What a special mother's day!  I can't say this enough - but when the kids are old enough to learn a song and make a special craft - that is the BEST present I could ever receive!  This year I was lucky enough to go to Addie AND Harrison's preschool classes for their special mother's day presentations.  Made me cry to see them sing those cute songs!!!!  The day of Mother's Day I planted in our garden and then we ate at the Cranford Hotel and got crepes at Cafe Paris across the street for dinner!  For our 6th Anniversary, BJ and I went to Orange and Olive catering company in Jersey City for a private tasting dinner!  It was a lot of fun and great to just sit next to the kitchen and talk/drink with the chefs!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS