Monday, November 10, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.....


















So - you may be wondering how these pictures go together- so....2 weeks ago BJ and I decided to make a major purchase - a KING SIZE bed!!!! We went to Macy's and picked out a very comfortable pillowtop mattress. We scheduled to have it delivered to our new house the day after Thanksgiving. I was all excited until....I saw a new Macy's commercial this past weekend!!! The ad read that if you bought a new Serta mattress between now and Nov. 19th, you could get a FREE GARMIN GPS system!!!! I about died!! Why do I always seem to purchase things RIGHT before they go on sale or have some great deal??? Just my luck - I have been begging for a GPS system FOREVER since I always seem to get lost. The problem is that they are quite expensive. So I made a phone call to our lovely sales rep "Steve" at Macy's, returned our first mattress, repurchased the same one, and WHA-LAH - I will soon be the owner of a Garmin Nuvi 205 :) I am beaming from ear-to-eat. Way to get 2 things I want in one purchase.















1 comment:

The Morgans said...

That is awesome. When are you moving to your "new" house? Scott and I have been discussing upgrading to a king....I don't know, if we will actually make the switch. So, new news, STL is back on the table. Scott was dead set on moving to TX but now he is reopening the idea of going to STL...I just wish we knew where we were going. WHen do you get to find out what you are having? I am really excited.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS