Monday, November 24, 2008

WE'VE MOVED..........AGAIN!!!



WE'VE MOVED.....AGAIN!!!

After living in NC for almost 6 months - we found that we like Chapel Hill much more than Durham. Now I know that it's only about 15 minutes away - but trust me, its a whole other world!!! Chapel Hill somewhat reminds us of our old city life. There is much more to do and Franklin St is right near UNC and filled with restaurants and shops. We moved to a smaller 1-story home in a great neighborhood. I just love the "feel" of it and I think we will be much happier as we prepare for the baby. My parents came in town and helped with the moving and "setting up camp" - I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't helped out!!! Being pregnant and moving house doesn't work well - I was exhausted after one day of moving! My parents really liked the new area - which is good because I plan to have them visit often :) Picture of the house to follow

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS