Monday, November 3, 2008

Amos Lee Concert


Bj and I had a FABULOUS time on Saturday night. We have been huge fans of Amos Lee (native of Philly) for quite some time. We were quite jazzed when we found out that he was coming to Raleigh - we booked tickets immediately. I hadn't felt too well Saturday morning and I just prayed that I would feel "normal" later that night because I wanted a date night!!!! Luckily, I did start feeling much better by the time we left that night (thanks baby!). BJ and I had a great dinner at this Irish Pub in downtown Raleigh and then headed to a smaller venue to hear Amos Lee. He was everything I had anticipated - and more!! His voice was beautiful and he played all of our favorite songs. We had so much fun that night - probably the best night we've had since we moved here. If anyone would like to hear Amos Lee - check him out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmyq7JgdeM4 - it our favorite song "Arms of a Woman".

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS