Friday, January 23, 2015

So What Do I Do Now that the Challenge is Almost Over?





Now that you are about to finish the Advocare 24-Day Challenge - I hope that you are hooked as much as I got hooked last year.  I'll admit - I was very skeptical that this whole thing would work.  I tried a lot of different things to lose the baby weight and doubted that this would be the ONE thing that worked.  But it did and it was SO EASY doing it!!!!  I literally saw the slow transformation of my body over the course of the challenge and I felt so GOOD eating clean!  And I have the type of personality where I NEED a schedule to follow or I get wayyyyy off course.  So the rigid schedule of when to eat and what to eat was perfect for me.

They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit or break an old one.  Do you think that clean eating is your new habit?  After I did the challenge last year and learned what I needed to put in my body - I couldn't eat the junk food anymore - no matter how good it tasted.  I couldn't carb-load or gorge myself on dinner rolls.  I knew that I would feel yucky later and that it wasn't providing me anything but instant gratification and I would later regret that decision.  Throughout the course of grocery shopping in that once skipped over "Gluten Free/Health Foods" section  - I found that there are truly yummy alternatives to my salty and sweet cravings.  In fact, TONS of options.  I really learned that eating clean is so easy and I rarely crave the "bad" stuff anymore.  Gluten-free/healthy pasta tastes just as good as the old stuff when you add a yummy tomato sauce and other healthy toppings.  Slow Cooker clean eating meals are a cinch when you make ahead.  Quinoa is pretty amazing and the whole family likes the dishes if you use the right ingredients.  BBQ and vinegar-based cole slaw is very OK!!!

I stuck with the program and continued losing the weight and inches - it worked!!

Once I started feeling more energized and the weight was coming off -  I found it EASIER to exercise and be motivated to exercise. For the first time ever I saw some "tone" and not flabbiness.  I wanted to continue feeling like this.  Do you feel the same???

I mentioned in a post that this is more a "Forever Thing" - and that's why I recommend Advocare to everyone.  Instead of other programs that provide you food and shakes for a period of time and then you are on your own - we have made a support and learning situation.  We have learned how to shop at the store and pick healthy and clean options for meals.  We have learned how to choose healthy snacks.  We have learned what the body needs to feel energized - and how we felt before when we weren't making those choices.

So aren't you ready to CONTINUE with the program?  I knew that I was - I knew I didn't want to go back to old habits and I liked the Advocare schedule.  So I recommend to you to keep up with a modified Max Phase.   I continued to purchase Spark, Catalyst, and the Meal Replacement Shakes (only to use when I knew it would be a hurried morning or crazy lunch hour).  I continued with the eating schedule of 3 healthy meals and 2 clean snacks.  Spark two times a day with catalyst. I went back to my old multi-vitamin - but this time around I think I will give the CORE supplements a chance.  I stuck to the 80/20 rule.  Eating clean during the week and allowing myself some cheats on the weekend.  It was sooo easy to do this and know I would be back on track for Monday. I do a 10-day cleanse during the summer and the 24-Day Challenge in January.  But you can do any of these every 90 days.

So I am not trying to sell you anything at all - just to lead you in the direction that I took if you truly fell in love with Advocare and what they have to offer:

1. Why not become a distributor? If you think you will keep using the products - then why not get a discount?  That is what I did.  I was first motivated by the discount and the fact I was constantly telling people about Advocare and the great things it did for me - but wasn't getting any personal benefit by doing this.  So you can stop right here.  Pay a small fee and get your distributor kit and website.  Get an automatic discount on products.  And whenever someone asks you what you did to look so wonderful - send them to your site and then onto our Facebook Group!!!!  Or....you can go further!  I really found that I like coaching about clean eating and wanted to take people through the 24-Day Challenge.  In less than a month - thanks to you - I became an advisor and now I have a 40% discount for life and can earn an income in FIVE DIFFERENT WAYS!!  So now I can justify my Target spending ;)  So really, it's as much or as little as you want.  NO ONE will pressure you to do more.  I am always here as a reference and now you can bring more people into our group for support and guidance through the challenge.  Having gone through it - you are the PERFECT coach!
For more information on being a distributor - go here https://www.advocare.com/141040723/BecomeMember.aspx

Or stay a customer!  You don't have to be a distributor at all - continue with Advocare products as you choose, do a cleanse here and there - and just order through my website!  I am selling some variety packs of Spark and meal replacements soon! 

So that's it!!!!  As you finish this challenge I hope that you:

1.  Continue eating clean
2.  Stay in touch via our Facebook group
3.  Continue with your favorite Advocare products (they even have a skincare line I hear is fantastic!)
4.  Refer friends and family that you think could benefit from this company
5.  Think about becoming a Distributor and a coach!

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your journey - it's been a lot of fun and I have gotten to know each of you in different ways!  Thank you for trusting in me and my coaching of a product that you were not familiar with in the the beginning! I am so proud of all of you and your commitment.  I can't wait to hear the results and the continued success!  I look forward to you being a part of the team in the future.


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS