Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



I love flying on the day of Thanksgiving. The crowds at the airport are at a minimum and the flights are usually right on time - if not even early. BJ picked us up from the airport and we headed to his cousin Niki and Ellen's house in Flemington for their traditional Thanksgiving Dinner. It was nice to not have to cook and food and company was wonderful. Although I am not one to get too mushy on these posts - I have to stop and say how thankful I am for the health and support of my wonderful family, still having my Ahda around, my husband who is my best friend, the little boy growing in my tummy, and the pure joy of waking up everyday to my little Addie. Life couldn't be any better and I need to stop and realize that more often :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS