Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, Lennon

Morning of his birthday!


So happy to be in his own chair!

Sprinkle birthday pancakes!

All lined up


Evening  birthday cake







More presents!!!!

The day of my party - baby animals and garland was the theme

My family came in!


Pull-apart cupcakes :)












Alone time with Mommy!

Another 1st birthday to celebrate - tear.....  It is November writing this - so his birthday has been a few months ago.  But it was such a different birthday than the others.  Addie and Harrison were ALL over Lennon and his toys and Harrison even blew out his candle for him!!!  I found it hard to have that "special" day with my little boy because he was being trumped by his brother and sister!!!  The minute a present was opened - off they went to play with it!  Since I am an only child - this bothered me.  But BJ said this is the life of a 3rd kid :)  So I took Lennon out for a stroller ride to the park and we had a lot of fun on the swings :)  I love this little boy so much!  He has brought a lot of joy to our lives.  He was such a calm newborn and continue to be the most even-tempered little thing.  He is VERY happy and loves being in the mix of things.  At 1 he is started to point and talk and walk with his little walker.  He is just the BEST snuggler and bigger than ANY of my babies!!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for him!!!!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS