Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Meal Plan Advocare Challenge Week #2

This is going to be a REALLY hard week to stick to the challenge - but I am bound and determined!  We leave Wednesday night for Vermont for our first skiing trip ever with the kiddos.  So starting Thursday I am beholden to the menu items in Killington, VT.  I am bringing the Carb-Ease and hoping for the best ;) I will also be bringing my new found oatmeal and healthy snacks!!!

So here is my meal plan while I am in town:



 Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken


Monday: Balsamic Slow Cooker Chicken (too much food this past week and never made it!)
http://skinnyms.com/slow-cooker-balsamic-chicken/

 

Tuesday: Curry & Coconut Turkey Chili
1 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
1 tbsp olive oil
2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
1 lb green peas, OR 1 cup shredded carrot
1 large, red onion, chopped
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp curry powder
1 (15 ounce) can light coconut milk

Brown turkey then throw everything into the crockpot all day on low!



 Healthy Mexican Bowls

Wednesday lunch: Healthy Mexican Bowl

http://jennycollier.com/mexican-bowls/#more-14473

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS