Thursday, July 26, 2012

Woody Allen






Wow - so BJ and I had a special treat the week my parents were in town.  We had tickets with Mike and Kara Biloff to go see Woody Allen and his New Orleans Jazz band at The Carlyle in NYC.  I was apprehensive because I was never a huge fan of Woody Allen and didn't know what his band would be like - but I was up for any adventure in NYC- especially when it involved The Carlyle.  Supposedly this was a quintessential NYC thing to do.  Turns out - I was blown away by this event.  It was so much fun and Woody Allen and his band were AMAZING.  I really do love jazz music and I could have listened to them all night.  The only thing I missed out on were the cocktails!!!!  It was fun to get dressed up and it was a memorable night.

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS